1. I'm pretty much set to move somewhere snow-less after this winter.
My backyard... It was down to grass on Thursday! :(
2. I got this little gem on my desk yesterday:
Secret "inmiyors", anyone? :)
3. My class thinks my puppy Lola is also their puppy, even though they've never met. They love her! One of my munchkins made me this during our indoor recess:
I hate that I can never get these things to go straight!
4. I'm feeling a little in need of spring...
I am obsessed with Yankee Candles... I even have my own candle "closet" in my house...!!
5. This is an embarrassingly huge stack of my students' work that I had yet to get to. It has been traveling back and forth in a file folder all week. I got so behind! Every time I sat down to correct it I just couldn't finish it all! Here's my completed stack:
Here's a 6th (six for snow days?!) - I am going to the Teacher's College Reunion in NYC tomorrow with some gals from my district! I CAN'T WAIT!
I'm putting my March centers and materials on sale in my TPT store this weekend. If you're in need of some March math centers and literacy centers or March themed math journal prompts, stop by and pick them up :) Click the pics to head on over!
Shamrockin' Literacy Centers
March Math Journal Prompts
Shamrockin' Math Centers
and to celebrate "Oz", my math center for 1-120 charts!
Happy Weekend! Link up!