Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday's Freebie and Fundraising for Boston

Hi everyone!

I am thrilled with the fundraiser for Martin Richard so far! There are so many generous people who have already donated to the cause. If you already donated, I promise I will be working on getting those products e-mailed to you as soon as I get home from work today. Thanks so much for donating! If you would still like to donate, head to my post here to read about the fundraiser and make your donation. For a donation of just $15 donation, you get nearly $80 worth of products from some great TpT sellers and bloggers!



This week we are working on long i. We worked on the -ight/-ite word families during spelling today and came up with this list:

We also talked about the -ike/-ine family, which leads me to this...

Now for my freebie! I am linking up with Classroom Freebies for Manic Monday! My kids are obsessed with QR codes, so I figured I might as well go with it :) This download contains a QR Code activity for the -ike/-ine families and a recording sheet to go with it.





Hope you like the freebie. Head over to my post here to donate for Martin Richard's family :)

2 comments:

  1. My kids are craaazy for qr codes too! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you could use it! :)

    ReplyDelete