1. I just discovered Very Jane and I am beyond obsessed. I've already placed 2 orders... Ugh!
Ordered this in hot pink and white .... $8.99!
2. I love Reagan's picnic themed centers! They align with everything I'm teaching and reviewing right now, and the kids love how cute they are! I have the rest all laminated, and as soon as I work up the energy to cut them, we'll do those this week! This is her fruit salad synonym game :)
3. Lola loves her new pool! She is set for summer.
4. Adding to my end of year craziness is the multiple house projects we have going right now. We just finished residing our house this week!
5. Synonym buns! I kept seeing this cute idea on Pinterest so I tried it out with my kids this week. They came out super cute, even if the humidity kept peeling them off the wall..
I'm also linking up at the Summer Bucket List linky party!
(Go link up!)
1. Move, unpack, organize!
I am moving schools and moving back to K. I am overwhelmed. I have moved every year! However, the good news is... new classroom, new theme!?! I went from primary rainbow colors to neon animal print this year, and I got the email from Carson Dellosa about chevron coming soon, so I'm leaning towards that for my new classroom theme - chevron with bright colors! What do we think? I'm hoping to have the whole thing done in July so I can have August to relax a bit.
2. TPT! I have a long list of products I have wanted to finish AND start!
My hubs and I are going in August. Can't wait! We got engaged in Disney over 6 years ago, and have been back a few times since.
4. Beach! I can't wait for beach weather. This is my favorite beach near me :) We're also on the hunt for some dog friendly beaches near us for our girl :)
5. Finish up our renovations and BE DONE renovating our new home! (Easier said than done!)
In other news, 23 days left of school. I feel like that's a ridiculously long time, but not nearly enough for me to cram everything in by the end of June! However, I'm a little jealous of all you peeps who are already on summer vacation... I'll be sweating for 5 more weeks (except today, because it's 44 degrees out... Happy start to summer!). I'm prepping to move schools and grades at the end of this year. I'm working on my end of the year slideshow for my students' families and sobbing a little every time I sit down to work on it :( I've had 5 of these guys for 2 years now and I have grown so close to their families. So, since it's a cold, rainy day, I'm off to work on my end of the year invitation and decor.