1. This is me and my husband. We have been together since we were 14 years old! We got married 5 years ago :)
2. We do not have any kids (yet) but my furry children are my life! We have 2 kitties, Vinny and Harvey, and a French Bulldog puppy, Lola! She is a handful (and then some!!).
3. We bought a house last summer and have spent the last year fixing it up. It's been a ton of work, but so worth it to have something of our own!
It's still a work in progress :)
4. My husband and I really love to travel!
This was taken in Skagway, Alaska, last summer! We have been lucky enough to travel to Alaska 2 times, each time over an anniversary!
5. I am obsessed with Disney World! We are going to Disney on Wednesday for one last hurrah before school starts! We even got engaged in Disney :)
6. I have taught 3 grades in my 5 years in the classroom - K, 1, and 2! This year I am teaching first grade again at a new school. It's in the same district. I am very excited to return to grade 1!
7. Some people relax at the beach or with a book, but I am MOST relaxed when I am baking or creating for my classroom :) I love it! I started creating for TpT about 2 years ago and I love to create resources for my classroom and for others.
8. I love to shop. I consider myself to be fairly thrifty and I don't spend a lot of money on expensive clothes/jewelry/shoes, but my weakness lies with Coach!
9. I have a TOUCH of OCD. I need my groceries organized, my classroom organized, closet color coordinated... the list goes on.
10. My nana and great aunt are identical twins. I am an only child and an only grandchild, so I'm quite spoiled :o)
Go link up!
I will be offering a flash freebie later on today on Facebook - make sure you "like" me over there to find out what it is! It's technology related :)