Monday, August 19, 2013

TPT Sale!

Hi everyone! I am just back from my trip to Disney, so my store didn't get to take part in the big TpT sale yesterday :(. My entire store is on sale now for 20% off plus the extra discount for the TpT sale when you enter BTS13 at checkout! That makes everything 28% off! It includes all of my chalkboard decor units. Since I didn't get to take part yesterday, my store will remain on sale until tomorrow!

Graphics- KPM Doodles/Creative Clips/Print Candee


My non-fiction unit is on sale!


Incorporate parents as mystery readers into your classroom this year with this complete kit.







All of my chalkboard decor!


My newly updated OWL binder pack to organize your students and start the school year off right!


My Oz themed math center is on sale!


And this big unit on maps, globes, and community helpers! Perfect for social studies!



Head to my TpT store here



No comments:

Post a Comment