Sunday, September 1, 2013

Classroom tour (finally)

Finally! My classroom is as ready as it's going to be. I am still adjusting to a smaller space, but I really love how it all turned out!

My chalkboard alphabet is from Lyndsey at A Year of Many Firsts. My number posters are my own. My word wall headers (right) are Erica Bohrer and the vowel glue bottles are The Teacher Wife! The word wall on the right is for vocabulary words.


Close up of calendar and schedule. My classroom jobs are on the ribbon. Hand signals are from my TpT store.


Our mascot, Pete! :)


Another view of the front. My clock now has my clock numbers (freebie on my facebook!)


I hate this space. Those are my color posters from my TpT store, but I can't figure out how to cover this area... we can't have anything non-fire retardant. Anyone know where to get fire retardant/fire proof fabric or curtains? I just can't stand looking at this space because it's not very organized :(


View from the back corner to the door. My door decor is gumball themed :) at the front board is my real word wall (with headers from Lyndsey at A Year of Many Firsts). Also on this wall is my Classroom Rules posters and my voice level posters. I made that frame (inspired by Erica Bohrer) to take pics on the first day of school!

Another view.

Teacher texts shelf :)


Guided reading table with crate seats! My spiffy pink chair is from IKEA :)

Student supply area with table caddies, paper trays, tool box, scrap bins, staplers and tape.


Library and vocab wall. Library labels are by Erica Bohrer.

I added some black shelves that my dad and husband made for my against the front wall to contain the overflow of books :)

Tuesday is our first day (I can't believe it!). I have lots of cute stuff planned, can't wait to share :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment