Friday, September 20, 2013

Five for Friday



1.


I read aloud "Good Dog, Fergus" for the first time since I got my dog Lola. I think this book was written about her!!! 

2. I launched my Math Daily 5 in my classroom this week. I have a whole post planned on how that looks at this time of the year. If you're interested in the post I've already written about how it worked last year, click here! This year is similar, but the beginning of the year looks very different for first graders! Learning the expectations, routines, etc., is so important. 

I am super excited about my new daily 5 organizer! I got this at Walmart. I was determined to find one that has 5 drawers!

3. 

These are my iPad rules posters - you can find them here :)



I also introduced iPads in my classroom! I have a favor to ask :) I am currently teaching an iPad course for K-1 teachers in my district and am introducing apps like Jot, Educreations, Lexia, etc. If anyone has any videos that their kids made featuring some of these apps OR has classroom management tips for iPad classrooms, and they would not mind sharing, please send them my way!! :) theprimarybuzz@gmail.com. 

4. 
I made some pretty delicious salted caramel brownies :)

5. We worked on a fun craftivity from A Cupcake for the Teacher. SO CUTE! I wish I snapped a pic of the final results, but I forgot. Cupcake's crafts are my favorite!



Happy weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I like how you have all your Ipads organized and able to charge them at the same time.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a chance you are eligible to get a free $350 Walmart Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete